KALSARPYOGA SHANTI PUJA MUHURAT DATES:-
(CHARGES-RS.3100/-INR.)OR $251 FOR OUTSIDE OF INDIAN DEVOTEES.
EMAIL ME YOUR 4 THINGS I.E. 1)YOUR FULL NAME 2)YOUR CURRENT RESIDENCE 3)YOUR CONTACT NUMBER 4)DATE WHEN YOU WANT TO PERFORM THE PUJA 5)YOUR GOTRA NAME IF NOT ABLE TO COME AND PERFORM THE PUJA AT TRIMBAKESHWAR AND WANT TO PERFORM THE PUJA ONLINE.And EMAIL US AT email@example.com OR AND DIRECTLY EMAIL ME YOUR ATTACHED KUNDLI OR SEND ME YOUR BIRTH DETAILS.
"Its observed devotees who attempt booking pooja on 11th hr lands up inconvenience caused to self / family by unavailability of panditji / wasting valuable travel time, money & overall dissatisfaction in pooja. Thus Devotees are advised to Pre book & confirms pooja dates for kalsarp yoga & Pitra Dosh shanti in advance.
Booking pooja on NASIKASTRO guarantees devotee overall arrangements & peace of mind while performing pooja. Just you need to make sure while booking pooja on nasikastro.com please mention below detail of Devotee willing to perform pooja
1) Complete Name of Devotee, Birth details , contact number
2) Deposit pooja charges online OR by cheque. Before 15days in advance.
(BOOK YOUR SEATS AS SOON AS POSSIBLES)
NASIKASTRO.COM MANAGEMENT ONLY ACTS AS A CO COORDINATOR BETWEEN THE PANDITJI AND THE GUESTS ARRIVING TO PERFORM THE PUJA.EMAIL ME YOUR 4 THINGS I.E. 1)YOUR FULL NAME 2)YOUR CURRENT RESIDENCE 3)YOUR CONTACT NUMBER 4)YOUR EMAIL I.D.SO EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org OR PANDITJI IS NOT THE HEAD HERE.THE HEAD OF WWW.NASIKASTRO.COM IS SAMEER WADELKAR.AND HE IS THE ASTROLOGER.AND HE IS ARRANGING THE VARIOUS TYPES OF PANDITJIS FOR ALL TYPES OF PUJAS. SO IF YOU WANT TO PERFORM THE PUJA THEN DEPOSIT THE FEES FIRST IN OUR SBI ACCOUNT BEFORE 15 DAYS OF MUHURAT DISPLAYED.AND BOOK THE DATE(ACCORDING TO YOUR RESERVATIONS) OF MUHURAT WHICH IS DISPLAYING ON OUR WEBSITE.AND CONFIRM FROM US.YOU WILL GET ALL THE DETAILS LIKE ADDRESS,PLACE AND NAME OF PANDITJI WITH PERFECT BOOKING DATE WHICHEVER YOU WANT.BUT THE MUHURAT DATE YOU HAVE TO BOOK FIRST BY PAYING ONLINE CHARGES OF RS.3100/-FEES WILL NOT ACCEPTED ON THE SPOT.YOU HAVE TO BOOK THE PUJA BEFORE 15 DAYS OF MUHURAT DATES BY DEPOSITING THE ONLINE FEES.AFTER DEPOSITING THE FEES SMS US YOUR FULL NAME ADDRESS AND DEPOSITED FEES AMOUNT.
IT IS MANDATORY TO DO THE PUJA IN TRIMBAKESHWAR ONLY.
Note:- Booking will be confirmed only after fees are received 15days before pooja date. "
select your date of puja among the available Muhurat dates only and then contact us for booking the puja.* DEPOSIT THE FEES BEFORE 15 DAYS OF STARTING THE PUJA .
A lot has been read, said and discussed about the Kalsarpa Yoga. This yoga, and please notice the choice of words - it is a yoga and _not_ a dosh, is caused when all the planets are hemmed between Rahu and Ketu. The figure on the side illustrates this point. If a person has Kalsarpa yoga in his kundali, Rahu and Ketu are said to limit the potential of the chart and not allow other important yogas to take effect. In practice, it is observed that this role of Rahu and Ketu diminishes over time and good things are just delayed for such people. Again, noted Astrologer Dr.B.V.Raman is of the opinion that if the ascendant is on the other axis while all the planets are hemmed on one side of the axis, then the evil arising out of Kala Sarpa Yoga almost gets neutralised.
This blog is just a commentary on what I have learnt about Kalsarpa yoga over the years. My advice to the readers is not to take this yoga too seriously and go on with the life. Research shows that this yoga was not a part of classical texts written by great sages like Parashara, Bhrigu etc. but gained importance later.
Types of Kalsarpa Yoga:-Room charges/clothes exp. extra.There are 12 types of Kalsarpa Yoga. I am sure readers are going to come back to me and ask me about Kal Amrita Yoga as well, but I do not think that Kal Amrita Yoga is a seperate yoga and would not like to comment on it.
1.Anant Kalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in Lagna, Ketu in seventh house: The person is prone to be target of conspiracies hatched by people supposedly close to him. The person is likely to lose out in matters of courts. Married life would be marred by differences between husband and wife.
2. Kulika Kalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in second house, Ketu in eighth: This combination is not good for the person’s health. Expenses would be more then the income and the financial situation would remain fairly mediocre. He has to struggle a lot in life to achieve something.
3. Vasuki Kalsarpa Yoga- Rahu in third house, Ketu in ninth: The person would have trouble dealing with his brothers and friends. Travel to foreign countries would create problems. The person having this combination in his chart should take precautions in deals by paying extra attention towards legal documentation.
4. Shankapal Kalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in fourth house, Ketu in tenth: The person with this combination would never be satisfied with his financial situation and would always strive for more. The person is prone to troubles relating to immovable property - e.g. land, houses and modes of conveyance - e.g. cars. 5. PadmaKalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in fifth house, Ketu in eleventh: The person would have trouble with children. The person should never try his luck in lottery, share markets, and anything where speculation is involved.
6. Mahapadma Kalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in sixth house, Ketu in twelfth: The person would not do well in relationships and would have a very pessimistic view of life.
7. Takshak Kalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in seventh house, Ketu in first: There is a need for the person to be extra careful in matter relating to married life and business partnerships.
8. Karkotak Kalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in eighth house, Ketu in second: The person does not benefit from any paternal property. There would be a lot of trust issues between the person and his friends. This combination is not good for health and Rahu being in eighth house is usually not considered good as it indicates a sudden and violent death.
9. Shankhnaad Kalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in ninth house, Ketu in third: This combination indicates problems from higher authorities, government of the day and local administration in the field of business and commerce.
10. Paatak Kalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in tenth house, Ketu in fourth: Rahu being in tenth house indicates problem in employment and higher authorities whom the person would report to during his/her job.
11. Vishakt Kalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in eleventh house, Ketu in fifth: This combination indicates a lot of problems between the person and his elder brother. The person would also remain away from his native place throughout his life. The person would be prone to problems like heart trouble, insomnia etc.
12. Sheshnag Kalsarpa Yoga - Rahu in twelth house, Ketu in sixth: The person would be prone to problems from people whom he does not know - mysterious enemies.
Methods to reduce the effect of Kalsarpa Yoga:-
1. The first and foremost method to reduce the affect of Kalsarpa yoga is to pray to Lord Shiva in His Maharudra avatar on Mondays. Rudrashatakam written by Goswami Tulasidas in Ramacharit Manas should be chanted regularly.
2.Wear a Gomed, about two and a half carets in size in the little finger.
3. Wear a special ring, shaped like a serpent with a small Gomed at the head and a Vaidurya (lahsuniya) at the tail. This ring is to be worn in the middle finger. Take a look at the following images - I could not capture the scale correctly, but the size of the stones is actually pretty small - less than 4 mm in diameter.
4. A pooja at Trayambkeshwara Temple about 30 kms from the city of Nasik in Maharashtra is suggested. Things to be noted :- Kalsarpa vidhi is performed in 1 day. Devotees involved in pooja should wear new and fresh colored clothes. Devotees should reach Trimbkeshwar till 6 pm one day before the vidhi. Please bring with you new white clothes dhoti, gamcha, napkin and for your wife saree, blouse etc. (Other than black or green colors).
What is Narayan Nagbali? (Pitra dosh):-CHARGES:- Rs.7,500/-OR$501FOR OUTSIDE OF INDIAN DEVOTEES.(AS PER LATEST CURRENCY
Narayan Nagbali consists of two different rituals. Narayan bali is done to get rid of ancestral curse (Pitru dosh /Pitru Shaap) while Nag bali is done to get rid of sin performed by killing snake, specially Cobra which is worshiped in India. It can be performed only at Trimbakeshwar. Narayan Bali ritual is done to fulfill the unsatisfied desires of the ancestral souls which are stuck in the world and trouble their progeny. Narayan Bali consists of the same ritual as Hindu funeral. An artificial body mostly made of wheat flour is used. Mantras are used to invoke such souls who are having certain wishes remaining attached. The ritual makes them possess the body and the funeral frees them to other world. Nagbali ritual is done to get rid of sin of killing nag (Cobra). In this ritual also the funeral is performed on the body of snake made with wheat dough. Pitrudosh Narayan Nagbali is one of the main rituals performed at Trimbakeshwar. Ancient scriptures like Dharma Sindhu, which describes various religious rites, mentions that this particular ritual should be done only at Trimbakeshwar. The references are found even in Skandh Puran and Padma Puran about this age-old tradition.
Importance & Procedures of The Pooja ?For Problems like Bhoot Pishach Badha, unsuccessful in Business, Waste of Money, Family health Problems, Argument with others, Educational hindrances, Marriage Problems, Accidental Death, Unnecessary expenses, Health problems in many family members, All kind of Curse (shrap). Narayan Nagbali is performed to get respite from various problems. It gives good health, success in business and career and fulfils wishes. It is a three day ritual on a particular day and time (muhurta). On the first day, the devotees should take a holy bath in Kushavarta and resolve to give dashdaan (give ten things in charity). After offering prayers at the Trimbakeshwar temple, they go to the dharmashala at the confluence of rivers Godavari and Ahilya for performing Narayan Nagbali. Narayanbali-Nagbali pooja is performed at Trimbakeshwar only. This puja is performed in three days. This puja needs a special dates to perform it. Some days are not suitable to perform this puja. This puja is performed for so many reasons. If one has suffering from illness, going through bad times, someone in family has killed Nag (cobra). Or one is having a problem to have a kids or just you have everything and you want to perform some religious puja to have everything.
Things to be Noted : PitrudoshThe Pooja of Narayan Nagbali is of 3 days Please come one day before or early in the morning till 6 AM on the date muhurta. The daxina includes all the Pooja Samugri & Food arrangement for 2 Persons only for narayan nagbali puja. Please bring with you new white clothes dhoti, gamcha, napkin and for your wife saree, blouse etc. (Other than black or green colors). Bring with you and one nos of idol of snake made using 1 gram of gold(only for Narayan Nagbali shanti ¬ for kalsarpyogashanti puja) and Reservation for this ritual must be made minimum 4 days in advance by informing us. Your name and telephone number is to be registered before coming for the rites. It is inevitable to make reservations to avail all the facilities. Reservations can be made through phone or mail. Those individuals who are interested in getting the Pooja to be done should get the time booked at least 15 days in advance.
5.Kalsarp yog shanti,Narayan nagbali shanti, Tripindi shanti or any other type of pooja’s in Nasik Triyambkeshwara.Kalsarpyogashanti ,Narayan nagbali kalsarp yoga pooja's date,time and address of Brahmin/poojari will be sent only after depositing the Advance fees please don't deposit cash in my account. only cheque must be deposited in my account no. 30788365836 with SBI Bank . Online Transfer OR Cheque should be deposited in the name of SAMEER V. WADELKAR.IFSC Code: SBIN0007497.PAY OUR ONLINE CHARGES(RS.3100/-)IN THE GIVEN STATE BANK OF INDIAS ACCOUNT& EMAIL US SCANNED COPY OF DEPOSIT SLIP AT email@example.com.
IF ANYBODY IS NOT ABLE TO COME HERE AT TRIMBAKESHWAR FOR PERFORMING THE PUJA THEN EMAIL YOUR GOTRA NAME FOR DOING ONLINE PUJA & also deposit Rs.2000/- .I.E.TOTAL.RS.3,100/-+RS.2,000/-=RS.5,100/-.& for NARAYAN NAGBALI I.E. PITRA DOSH SHANTI DEPOSIT RS.7500/- + RS.2000/-=RS.9500/- extra for an extra Brahmin Dakshina to perform the puja on behalf of devotee.i.e.Pooja will be arranged withing 8 days only after depositing the fees in the above mentioned account. The details of panditji's name, Address, phone numbers and puja venue will be mailed to you only after depositing the fees and before 2 days of selected muhurat by devotee's from the available muhurat dates.devotees will get the above details of panditji after transferring the fees online to our STATE BANK OF INDIA ACCOUNT.After Providing the details of Panditji/Guruji,Puja venue via email to the devotees after depositing the fees then devotee should reach at Trimbakeshwara visit panditji house or puja venue which is mentioned in address,perform the puja and Directly go to your house/don't go to anybody's house.after completing your puja directly reach at your house. Book your seats as soon as possible because the seats are limited.we also book the kalsarpyogashanti puja FOR NRI'S.MAIL us Your Details i.e.1)YOUR FULL NAME 2)YOUR CURRENT RESIDENCE 3)YOUR GOTRA AND 4) YOUR CONTACT NUMBER ALSO REQUIRED DATE/MUHURAT among displayed Muhurat OF PUJA.15DAYS BEFORE PUJA BOOKING AND ONLINE PAYMENT IS COMPULSORY.
our Email Id :firstname.lastname@example.org &Phone no of sameerji Wadelkar:-9822249510.For Booking your Kalsarpyogashanti Puja call on this number.Welcome to Nasik Trimbakeshwar.We can book rooms for you according to your requirement if informed a few days before the actual pooja date.
» Kalsarpa Shanti pooja is performed in 1 day.
» Things required to perform the pooja.
For gents - 1 underwear, 1 vest, 1 napkin and 1 dhoti.
For ladies - 1 saree, 1 blouse, 1 petticoat and 1 napkin.
» Above mentioned clothes should be new and should not be of black and green color. After the pooja is finished the clothes are supposed to be left at trimbakeshwar only.
» Please book your pooja date well in advance by providing your name, dates and mobile number to panditji to avoid inconvenience.
» Devotees should reach Trimbakeshwar till 6 pm one day before the vidhi.
» ID proof is necessary at all lodges in Trimbakeshwar to book a room.
» Stay and food will be charged separately from the pooja fees.
**once deposited fees would not be refundable to any one or any devotees.
CHARGES:-1)KALSARPYOGASHANTI:-RS.3100/-INR. 2)NARAYAN NAGBALI SHANTI(PITRA DOSH SHANTI):-RS.7500/-INR .